to the Wisconsin Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates – now celebrating 16 years on the web. WSGNA is a regional society and chartered chapter of / and affiliated with the National Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates – SGNA. We welcome you to browse through our website and return often!
- Learn more about us »»
- Read the latest President's Message (September 24, 2012) »»
- Getting involved is easy! »»
Our organization is committed to the professional development and advancement of our members by:
- uniting in one Regional Society persons engaged in any capacity in the fields of gastroenterology and/or endoscopy nursing;
- encouraging and developing educational programs for persons in such fields;
- advancing the technology, science and arts of practitioners’ in such fields;
- advocating optimal care for patients with digestive disease and those undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures;
- cooperating with other professional societies, corporations and governmental bodies involved in such fields.
New photos added... check them out!